Bismobil Kitchen is looking for a new member!
If you are a meticulous person, attentive to details, and show correctness and seriousness, we present you with details about this vacant position.
• Issue invoices;
• Keeps records of accounting documents;
• Archiving accounting documents by categories, in chronological order, daily
• Maintains the relationship with the accounting department;
• Prepares invoices, NIR;
• Prepares statements of expenses, payment orders;
• Keeps daily records of the cash register;
• Maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers. Requirements:
Experience of at least 1 year, with good knowledge of accounting and taxation;
• Higher studies in the financial-accounting (or economic) field completed;
• Knowledge and skills of using the accounting program;
• Knowledge of PC, Excell, Word;
• Analytical, orderly, responsible person, with a team spirit;
• Involvement and initiative;
• Attention to detail, with a desire to learn.
🟥What the company offers:
• Daily and specialized training;
• Work in a young and friendly team;
• Working hours - full time;
• The opportunity to interact with the local and international market;
• Official employment, social and medical insurance;
• Stable salary;
• Prospects for growth in a company that is growing internationally.
Join the Bismobil Kitchen team!