Have you recently changed your kitchen and want to keep it in good condition for as long as possible?
If so, remember to take good care of him. First, make sure you keep it clean. Thus, the kitchen will retain its aesthetic appearance, and you will have more pleasure in cooking. Also, I don't think you like seeing unwashed dishes in the sink.
Let's start cleaning!
- Use a damp cloth and soapy water to clean kitchen furniture.
- Use a moderate amount of water to keep moisture out of the furniture. This will prevent the countertop from bulging.
- We do not recommend the use of abrasive solutions containing ethyl, acetone, gasoline or thinners. They can destroy your furniture, and you definitely don't want to!
- After cleaning, wipe the furniture with a dry soft cloth, preferably microfiber.
- If you've washed the dishes, don't forget the sink! Keep your sink clean at all times and use antibacterial products to avoid the spread of bacteria!
Tip: To keep the LED bulbs working for as long as possible, wipe off the grease from them.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for more helpful tips, or check out our blog posts!